Guide to “Show Us Some Love”
February begins “Show Us Some Love” campaign for Kansas City Autism Training Center and Astra Day School!
Starting this month (05-Feb-2014), each active connection that you make to our social media will count as one point toward some wonderful gifts for students and staff. “Like” the Astra Day School Facebook page? One point! Sign up for The Kansas City Autism Training Center Twitter account? Another point! Sign up for a newsletter? Yet another point. Sign up for both? That’s four points right there! Each person can make six social connections to Astra Day School and our parent organization, The Kansas City Autism Training Center! See our incentives below. Here are links to the six ways you can connect with us:
- “Like” The Kansas City Autism Training Center’s Facebook Page (You can like it from right here!).
- “Like” Astra Day School’s Facebook Page (You can like it from right here!).
- Follow Kansas City Autism Training Center’s Twitter Feed (just click on the button below):
- Follow Astra Day School’s Twitter Feed (just click the button below):
Sign up for the Astra Day School Newsletter (must confirm via e-mail):
Sign up for the Kansas City Autism Training Center Newsletter (must confirm via e-mail):
As we gather points, the following incentives have been sponsored or donated for our students, staff, or both:
- @1000 points; we will be donated a pizza party for our staff and kids at Astra Day School by a local pizzeria (sponsor in negotiation)!
- @2000 points; the Kansas City Autism Training Center staff will be treated to a happy hour by Ron Johnson!
- @3000 points; Astra Day School will be hosted by award-winning Peeper Ranch for a guided field trip of equine elegance!
- @4000 points; massage chairs will descend upon Astra Day School as two independent masseuses volunteer chair massages to kids and staff for a special, relaxing day!
- @5000 points; all of Astra Day School will pack up for a field trip to a local bouncy house for a full-school, etc. (more details as the location of the donation come through)….
- @6000 points; Priscilla Howe, storyteller and puppeteer, will provide an exclusive visit to Astra Day School for meet and greet, classroom visits, and a full 45 minute show for students, family and friends at the end of the day!
- @7000 points; a full-school return engagement to Overland Park’s amazing Emerald City!
- @8,000 points; staff will be treated to a Power-Play weekend afternoon, with team-building activities like Whirlyball, Laser Tag, “Cosmic Bowling”, and other activities.
- @10,000 points; local kids’ supergroup, The Doo-Dads will perform an exclusive daytime concert live at Astra Day School for our students and their families, with special gifts, special rock-n-roll themed snacks, t-shirts, CDs, DVDs, and more!
Confirmed sponsors and donors (contact us if you’d like to be involved):